About me

Monday, July 26, 2021

Distance Learning Activities

Last year most of us were forced to teach via distance learning for the 2020-2021 school year. I am not a big fan of distance learning for little children.  They are still babies and need nurturing, individual help and modeling.  I miss hearing there funny thoughts and teaching them how to get along with each other. 

However, I was happy to be safe than sorry. 

I always look for the positives in everything, so I thought about this as an opportunity to grow.  I have created some lessons to use in this digital time.


Digital Mat Man

Make a copy if you would like to use this.


I have also posted uppercase handwriting videos on my YouTube channel. Click on the image below.

The worksheets are here.


When the children were able to come back to school, I tried to have fun activities for them.

Mother's Day Gifts 
Students painted wooden boxes and decorated them with stickers.

We made favorite character puppets.

I gave them the cube challenge!






We watched caterpillars change to butterflies and made "A Very Hungry Caterpillar" project.

We also did a succulent propagation experiment but that is a post for another day...


2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the awesome article! I've been researching the ibm 59h4364, and your insights were exactly what I needed to make a decision. It's refreshing to find such detailed and helpful reviews online. Keep up the fantastic work!




    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly! The product you're referring to,845628-B21 , is the HP ProLiant XL270d Gen9 Accelerator Tray. This server is looking good and designed for the Apollo 6500 Gen9 series and is customizable based on your configuration needs (CTO stands for Configure-To-Order). It's a 2U server rack that can accommodate accelerator modules and is part of HP's high-performance computing (HPC) offerings. If you have specific customization requirements or need further details about this server, feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete