About me

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rhyming Bridge Thinking Map Freebie

I have created another couple of Educreations lessons.  These are rhyming lessons to use with my rhyming bridge map.


 The second Educreations lesson is here if you would like to use it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This bridge map has been a work in progress for a while.  The first time it did not line up at all.  After several tries, I believe I have remedied this problem. Unfortunately, there was no place for the "RF" (relating factor) in the revised version. Perhaps students can write these on the back or it can written as a heading for a wall display.


(print a copy, cut apart on the dotted lines, glue the two pieces together to create one long bridge map.)


_________________________________________________

If you're like me and unable to attend any fancy conferences this summer, don't fret!  I have been getting professional development free from the comfort of my couch by using the following resources from Whole brain Teaching.


 Check it out because I think it could be helpful to you!
                                                                                                               
Freebielicious
Freebie Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment