About me

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Easy Peasy February Activities!

I thought I would do a quick post to share some of the activities I am planning (or have done) this month! All be these activities can be done with little or no prep! 

First, here is a the Valentine bag we are making! You can do these in no time!!! I did not use special paper.  This is just regular copy paper with red hearts from a craft punch.  The bag is a giant size lunch bag from Walmart to fit more goodies! I made the students do their own cutting and gluing. I used rounded templates to give them ease with cutting. (The picture shows my sample, but the students did a good job using scissors!)




and you will also need these....


 We are studying word families and we wanted to have a headband for Valentine's Day, so this is what I came up with!

Get it here: "ip" word family.


Save this one for next year.  I was not planning to share this. It just went so well for me, I wanted to add it.  I did this on the fly!! Hey, I forgot all about Groundhog's Day with it being on a weekend!! I just used regular copy paper again. Students did the coloring and cutting.  Luckily, I have paper plates and craft sticks handy. I quickly folded and cut out the hole in the bottom of the paper plates.  I also assisted with the glue on the sticks.
I got the idea for this creation from here, but I did not see any templates for it, so I made my own to use. Maybe, you will want to try this yourself.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment