About me

Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Meet Up With The Teaching Tribune

Just for fun, I am linking up with the teaching tribune for "Meet me Monday." This week the focus is to talk about things that you are thankful for! 
You probably did not know that I am half Puerto Rican and the entire half is in my hair!!! I am thankful for my flat iron because it has saved me from having to always wear my hair extra frizzy curly!!!!

I have admired this lady ever since I was 11 years old. That was the time I discovered her! Unfortunately, I missed all of her early career.  Happily, I have been able to get caught up through YouTube.  
This video makes me laugh!
  I realize that even mega-superstars have an awkward phase!!! 
   
Thank you to all the people who have posted Olivia videos. I could go on about my favorite singer, but covering a career that spans decades would take a lot of time.  Gratefully, Olivia has always inspired me and that takes me to number 3...
I love to karaoke livvy's old country and folk songs.  The ones that I missed in my childhood or missed because I did not exist!  I have had a karaoke machine in my life since I was 18.  I find singing is fun, stress relieving, and makes me feel like the superstar of the living room!  Thankfully, I never get flack for my hours of karaoke! My husband just retreats to the man cave.  He tells me I have a great singing voice, but does not enjoy my choice of songs.  He would surely never lie to me about my singing.

Return to the "Teaching Tribune" to read more great posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment