About me

Monday, September 1, 2014

Ring! Ring! A Positional Word Game (Yes, for you!)






I created this game so students could reinforce the positional word concepts that they have previously learned.  In addition, I had a request for more resources for this concept in my comments.  I have been working on this for many moons!! I had intended to have this posted sooner. 

The game gives students a chance to practice their oral language skills using the words in complete sentences. Feel free to download a free copy with directions included. Please leave me a comment if you try it with your class. I would love to know how it worked out for you. 

Here is a tip: Model the directions several times before allowing students to play on their own.  

1 comment:

  1. I am new at this Maniac Monday gig. This is my 1st time, I hope I did it correctly. I like your positional word game and have downloaded it. I will add this to our Positional Words Unit. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete