About me

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Adding and Subtracting Videos, Short O Video

I am using this video to reinforce the difference between addition and subtraction.  It is from School Tube for those of us who cannot access YouTube videos in our districts!

                     

Here is another video I will be using this week to reinforce word families that have the short o.


                     

Here is a very cute video that I cannot play because it is from YouTube.  Parents, please play this for your child!!  It is cute and educational!!

                                  
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. My kids love When you subtract from a pirate! We sing it everyday now that we are working on subtraction! I have an awesome tech department at ,my school, we can access YouTube from teachers accounts... Which I play on my activboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to be tech blessed! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete