About me

Friday, March 15, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Activities

fiveforfriday

5 random things from my week!!!
But I am a planner  and a control freak!
Hmmm.. here are 5 unexpected situations along with some planned activities.

1) Monday morning the car was dead.  Hubby drove my son and I in to school.  I had no idea he could get dressed so fast and we weren't even late!


Free only at Teacher's Notebook! Click here for your copy! (Note: Changed to Counting Clovers.) 

Tip:  Have students keep the clover manipulatives in an envelope stapled to the back of the book.


2) It has been 80 degrees and Sunny all week long, but...


3) ...it has caused students to be prematurely plagued with Spring fever!  Aspirin, please.


4)  Our Spring break is finally here!


5) I made my first sale on TpT!!



Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like your kids had a lot of fun with the St. Pat's activities!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I'm following you!! Congrats on your first TPT sale!!

    I left you a reply on my blog about how to link a picture...but here it is just in case you don't see it.

    It's really simple...I promise! Just insert the picture into your blog post, click on it to highlight it, then click the "Link" button and insert the link in the box. Let me know if you need better directions...I'm happy to grab some screen shots and send 'em your way!

    :) Blessings!!
    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you went all out for St. Patrick's Day! I feel bad since we were on spring break, I didn't do anything and have such a busy week up ahead! Love all your pictures!
    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete